Phacilitate's 11th Annual Washington meeting is set to build on last year's record breaking edition. We celebrated our 10th Anniversary in great style, with both a highest attendance and a highest overall approval rating for the event to date.
The Cell & Gene Therapy Forum will further enhance its status as the world’s premier event for the sector's senior decision-makers; the world's first and still largest event focused on defining the successful development and commercialization models for C> products. This January will see an expanded agenda exploring manufacturing, product characterization, logistics, R&D and regulatory challenges and solutions in detail, as well as the second renewal of the associated Stem Cells as Discovery Research Tools stream.
The 5th Annual Immunotherapy Forum – focused exclusively on active immunotherapeutic technologies – will continue to expand its coverage to include dedicated streams covering both clinical development and bioprocessing strategy, alongside the usual overall business model insights provided by leading pharma and biotech players, the FDA, academic though leaders and other key external stakeholders.
What's happening in 2015?
- Largest EVER speaker panel - expect well over 150 bioleaders
- New app-based online Partnering Service - including meeting request service connected to a personalised itinerary-building function - to further enhance your onsite networking activities
- Redesigned and expanded exhibition area, including 1-2-1 meeting booths
- Novel formats that we are looking to build into the conference agenda include:
- Interactive 'Meet the Professor' sessions - academic opinion leaders in open Q&A
- Working Lunch discussions for small groups
- 'Tech room' demonstrations
- White paper/clinical review data sessions
- 1-on-1 regulatory 'drop in clinics'
- Speed networking sessions
- 'Behind Closed Doors' Advisory Board-led summit meetings
The online networking tool is now live!
- Begin booking meetings with this senior level audience now
- Build your conference agenda to ensure you make the most out of the event
- Download exclusive content
- Take part in industry polls
- Learn more about our largest and most senior speaker panel to date