Phacilitate would like to thank everyone that took part in Cell & Gene Therapy Forum, Immunotherapy Forum, Stem Cells as Discovery & Research Tools 2015 and made it such a successful event. The feedback from the event has already been fantastic, so learn more about what attendees thought here.
The presentations will be made available to all attendees within 14 days of the event taking place at which point you will receive an email with the secure link.
If you would like to find out more about being involved in the 2016 event, please complete our enquiry form here.
Phacilitate Washington 2015 was bigger and better than ever
- Largest EVER speaker panel with well over 150 bioleaders
- New app-based online Partnering Service - over 65% of our audience engaged with each other before the event even began via the app
- Redesigned and expanded exhibition area, including 1-2-1 meeting booths
- Novel formats built into the conference agenda including:
- Working Lunch discussions for small groups
- 'Tech room' demonstrations
- White paper/clinical review data sessions
- 'Behind Closed Doors' Advisory Board-led summit meetings